Keyword

Two questions: Is it possible to see the readme from installing and break.com...

• austin
  • austin's Avatar Topic Author
More
17 years 2 days ago #2194 by austin
The readme that explained how to embed all the videos.  Can I get back to that page in my administration panel or something?

Also I can't seem to get the break.com embed to work.  I think it is setup wrong for the old break.com without the flash player.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• austin
More
17 years 2 days ago - 17 years 2 days ago #2195 by austin
**EDIT**The code attribute doesn't work very well for readability.  Joomlaworks you should consider changing it to have the same functionality as quote but without the auto linking. The  post below has the code using the quote attribute**EDIT**

Ok here is what I have been trying to do **read next post**

• austin
More
17 years 2 days ago - 17 years 2 days ago #2196 by austin
Ok here is what I have been trying to do

all of this is taking place in plugin_jw_allvideos.php

here is the break embed code from break.com itself:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="embed.break.com/Mjc4OTYx">embed.break.com/Mjc4OTYx" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
www.break.com/index/drinking_smoke_in_a_glass.html">Drinking Smoke In A Glass - www.break.com/">Click Here for more great videos and pictures!

and here is the code I am trying to use in the plugin_jw_allvideos.php to no avail:

"break" => array("<object style=\"".$width." ".$height."\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"embed.break.com/***code***\" />embed.break.com/***code***\"  wmode=\"transparent\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" style=\"".$width." ".$height."\">", "#{break}(.*?){/break}#s") ,

I was kind of using youtube as a template

here is youtube for reference:

"youtube" => array("<object style=\"".$width." ".$height."\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"www.youtube.com/v/***code***\" />www.youtube.com/v/***code***\"  wmode=\"transparent\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" style=\"".$width." ".$height."\">", "#{youtube}(.*?){/youtube}#s") ,

I have also tried using this

"break" => array("<object width=\"425\" height=\"350\"><param name=\"movie\" value=\"embed.break.com/***code***\">embed.break.com/***code***\" type=\"application/x-shockwave-flash\" width=\"425\" height=\"350\">", "#{break}(.*?){/break}#s") ,

to no avail

you can see the problem at www.cashville.net.  It is the third video down from the top.

• austin
More
17 years 22 hours ago #2197 by austin

More
17 years 10 hours ago #2198 by JoomlaWorks
The "readme" is inside the plugin's parameters page. Go to Mambots >> SIte Mambots >> AllVideos et voila!

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)