Keyword

MP3 Audio Player Changed to Video Style Player?

• Chad Criswell
  • Chad Criswell's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 4 months ago #165879 by Chad Criswell
Back in early November I added audio files to my site using AllVideos and the {mp3} tags. They worked fine and looked perfect. More recently though the MP3 players seem to have changed and I don't know what would have done it. I've updated Joomla and a few other extensions like Akeeba and JCE Editor Pro but I was already using AllVideos 4.8 so that part hasn't changed. The player bars used to be a single line with the play button and progress bar. Now they seem to be loading what looks like a video player of some kind. See the video I made to show the problem at:

kamillolendvay.hu/kamilloerror.wmv (1.8MB)

Why is the player scrolling up like that? If I add height and width parameters to the entry it looks like a video window. I just want the old MP3 play bar back...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 4 months ago #165926 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic MP3 Audio Player Changed to Video Style Player?
Hello,

A new video/ audio player is being used. This will require you to increase the player's height a bit in the extension's settings.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
6 years 3 weeks ago #167264 by Russell English
Replied by Russell English on topic MP3 Audio Player Changed to Video Style Player?
Can it be changed back to how it was? The site we're using it on looks hideous now with black images everywhere until you hover over the one that's playing:

www.greatbritishvoices.co.uk/british-female-voice-overs

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 3 weeks ago #167300 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic MP3 Audio Player Changed to Video Style Player?
Hello,

It seems you altered the sources files a bit.
Another approach would be to change these variables github.com/joomlaworks/allvideos/blob/master/plugin/jw_allvideos/includes/sources.php#L155-L156 into $jwPlayerEmbed and $jwPlayerEmbedRemote respectively.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)