Keyword

Audio with image inside K2 item or media-field

• mattian
  • mattian's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 1 month ago #166993 by mattian
Hi,
been trying to find some info from docs and forum, but don't find an answer how to show both audio mp3 file (from inside the site) and image file together. I tried showing only the audio (via K2 Media tab), but it is not very clear. There is an black background and the audio-player is not at first visible but only comes visible if you go over it with mouse. Somehow we need to make the outcome more clear. Image + visible audio (not disappering to the black background) combination would do it. I just cannot find any docs for this outcome. Can you please help!

I am not a coder so if this requires some code to be input in the media tab, then please tell me exactly how it's done.

I noticed that Allvideos DEMO does have such title, but no demo for this image + mp3 is visible anymore (only title, but image is missing). Title is "Audio in MP3 format (using a poster image) " here:
demo.joomlaworks.net/allvideos
It's missing the image.
I appreciate all help!

- Anne

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 1 month ago #167006 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Audio with image inside K2 item or media-field
Hello,

The image (same filename as the video) needs to be uploaded to the same location as the video.
You can use the media manager to upload the image.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.