Keyword

new installation of AllVideos seemingly not working

• Richard Welty
  • Richard Welty's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #171184 by Richard Welty
i just installed all videos on a joomla site i administer, and i get an error when i try to bring up the settings panel from the plugins manager, and the {youtube} tags are not being processed in the articles.

"ERROR: operator does not exist: character varying = integer LINE 1: ... FROM vv2su_template_styles WHERE client_id = 0 AND home = 1 ^ HINT: No operator matches the given name and argument type(s). You might need to add explicit type casts."

my joomla version is 3.9.2; my plugins all appear to be up to date. the database is PostgreSQL 9.4, php is a trifle old at 5.4.45, host OS is centos 6 linux.

please advise on how to address this.

thanks,
richard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #171199 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic new installation of AllVideos seemingly not working
This is probably Postgres specific (kudos for running Joomla on it) at this line: github.com/joomlaworks/allvideos/blob/master/plugin/jw_allvideos/includes/elements/template.php#L24

If you're familiar with Postgres-specific SQL notation, you can adapt that line and send it back to us to merge into the plugin. A quick search revealed these solutions: stackoverflow.com/questions/5111338/error-operator-does-not-exist-character-varying-integer

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Richard Welty
More
5 years 1 month ago #171210 by Richard Welty
Replied by Richard Welty on topic new installation of AllVideos seemingly not working
the issue is with home = 1. i'm a little rusty and it may take me a few days to make the time to get this right. but i suspect quoting, e.g. home = '1' might get the job done.

• Richard Welty
More
5 years 1 month ago #171212 by Richard Welty
Replied by Richard Welty on topic new installation of AllVideos seemingly not working
just tried it. single quote marks around the 1 in home = 1 did the job, at least for the options panel in the plugin manager. now to reactivate the plugin and see if it works.

• Richard Welty
More
5 years 1 month ago #171213 by Richard Welty
i don't know if i've really tested it, or if there's some caching going on. on this web page, in theory i have changed the second of the two videos to use the all video plugin: www.albanyrotary.org/index.php/news/62-speaker-video-jennifer-stoner-from-dress-for-success-5-23-18

the embed code for both videos looks more or less identical to me. i don't know what the allvideo insert is supposed to look like, though. it may be right, i just don't know.

More
5 years 1 month ago #171221 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic new installation of AllVideos seemingly not working
If you look at this jmp.sh/aSetsS2 you'll notice the HTML comment and easy to distinguish HTML structure of AllVideos. AllVideos will easily make your videos responsive by the way.

---

• Richard Welty
More
5 years 1 month ago #171232 by Richard Welty
ah - i was just looking at the iframe, not the surrounding container. now i get it.

• Richard Welty
More
5 years 1 month ago #171233 by Richard Welty
do you have enough for the fix, or do you want me to do a pull request on GitHub?

More
5 years 1 month ago #171236 by JoomlaWorks
I'll just wrap the value with quotes as you did. No biggie...

---

More
5 years 1 month ago #171237 by JoomlaWorks

---