Keyword

Background Image for Audio Files not working fine with Responsive Template

• Juan Luis García Rodríguez
  • Juan Luis García Rodríguez's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 months 4 days ago #172924 by Juan Luis García Rodríguez
Juan Luis García Rodríguez created the topic: Background Image for Audio Files not working fine with Responsive Template
Dear JoomlaWorks Team,

I have been using your AllVideos plug-in since the ages of Joomla 1.x, On my site I have thousands of remote .mp3 files with interviews together with its corresponding .jpg file with an image of 300px x 100 px in the same folder. I have these values of width and height in the plug-in config for Audio Parameters.

If I select the "classic" template all works fine, however, if I select the "responsive" template, the plug-in makes the image to have the size that we have in the videos params. (see attached screenshot)

May you please advise?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Fotis
  • Administrator
  • JoomlaWorks Support Team
More
2 months 1 day ago #172941 by Fotis
Fotis replied the topic: Background Image for Audio Files not working fine with Responsive Template
When you choose responsive, the player will always attempt to fill the available horizontal space, while at the same time keeping a 16:9 ratio for width:height.

If you look closely, there's an option now that limits the maximum width the player can get when used with the Responsive sub-template.

If you use & love K2, please take a moment to add your review and rate it
at the Joomla Extensions Directory: extensions.joomla.org/extension/k2/

IMPORTANT: Please search the forum before posting a question!

JoomlaWorks Support Team Member

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.