Keyword

Stage6

• HolyGraal
  • HolyGraal's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 8 months ago #4848 by HolyGraal
Stage6 was created by HolyGraal
does someone know how to add stage6 to allvideos plugin manually? cause for this i m waiting the 2.5 version :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 8 months ago #4849 by iasonnas
Replied by iasonnas on topic Re: Stage6
why dont you do it manually (just copy paste the embeding code given by stage6)? Atleast, until the release of the new verion

• HolyGraal
  • HolyGraal's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 years 8 months ago #4850 by HolyGraal
Replied by HolyGraal on topic Re: Stage6
how? i have to embedding code... but where do i have to insert it? a screenshot would help me

More
16 years 8 months ago - 16 years 8 months ago #4851 by iasonnas
Replied by iasonnas on topic Re: Stage6
in the main text of a content item ofcourse. In the same place where you insert the tags. Instead of writing {stage6} something {/stage6} [that will be suported in the new version hopefully] just paste the embeding code using

e.g <object codebase="go.divx.com/plugin/DivXBrowserPlugin.cab" height="720" width="1280" classid="clsid:67DABFBF-D0AB-41fa-9C46-CC0F21721616">video.stage6.com/1333775/.divx" />video.stage6.com/1333775/.divx" pluginspage="go.divx.com/plugin/download/" showpostplaybackad="false" custommode="Stage6" autoplay="false" height="720" width="1280" />

i am not sure if it's going to work if you use any editor. I dont use one and it's working fine. 

no editor means i write directly to the html, in global configuration /in the first tab / in the editor choice  i have selected the No WYSIWUG editor

More
16 years 8 months ago - 16 years 8 months ago #4852 by Canuck
Replied by Canuck on topic Re: Stage6
I have tried that but it has never worked for me, so I use a couple other plugins that allow me to play stage6 and divx videos.
What do you mean you don't use an editor? How can you do anything without an editor?

Edit: Nevermind I got it figured out, did not realize there was such option, now it works.
Thanks