Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

nu muzik template Lates Videos module issue

• greatway
  • greatway's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 9 months ago #136786 by greatway
I use the numuzik template and realized that the module LATEST VIDEOS ( down at the tabs ) is not working as one would suppose to. I can not chose any of the videos in the line below the big video, I also realized on you demo template the same problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #136787 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic nu muzik template Lates Videos module issue
Hello Vag,

I am attaching a new file. You can safely use it (the same one will be in the upgrade package).

Regards,

Krikor.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)
Attachments:

• greatway
More
10 years 7 months ago #136788 by greatway
Replied by greatway on topic nu muzik template Lates Videos module issue
first of all thank you for your reply! second you did not mention where the default file was so i had to search and i thing i found it! It is the one in the "templates / numuzik / html / mod_k2_content / LatestVideos / default.php" right?

so i changed it with the new one you gave us but nothing changed pls see the site the module is on the bottom
www.sportstonoto.gr/

More
10 years 7 months ago #136789 by Yiota
Hello vag,

It seems that your server cannot fetch the requested URL and you get a 500 Error page every time an item through the video gallery is clicked.

Check if your server supports json feeds.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• greatway
More
10 years 7 months ago #136790 by greatway
thank you again I will ask our server provider, but also I would like to see it in action and working so to be able to show it as an example but on your demo template it is not working either! demo.nuevvo.com/#numuzik/ do you have a website where it is working ? thank you

More
10 years 7 months ago #136791 by Yiota
Hello vag,

Could you please re-check in the nuMuzik demo page.

Thank you.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• greatway
More
10 years 7 months ago #136792 by greatway
well almost done! it is working only for some videos! it loads the same video ( the Potenti netus iaculis lacus elit velit ) for the link 1.Posuere rhoncus taciti accumsan 2.Dapibus integer etiam ad adipiscing 3.Viverra convallis eleifend 4. Ornare volutpat a 5. Ante nam euismod

the video link Tincidunt erat rutrum fermentum is working but it is also showing 3 more times for the remaing links.

i would just unpublish it but unfortunately i already made a website for my client and now I can not get rid of it very easy. So is it working somewhere on a server you can show me ? and if yes please give us some more options to solve it and not just the json feeds. this site is running on a dedicated plesk server if that helps. thank you for your time.

More
10 years 7 months ago #136793 by Yiota
It's not that it isn't working properly, we just happen to have put the same video in our items. You will see that is actually working since the information under the video changes as well, fetching more of the items details.

If you open your page with firebug and our demo page with firebug you will see the difference between the requests through the Console tab.
Through our demo each request upon click is resolved. In your page however it's not. The json support is the thing that is probably missing through your server. Just ask your hosting provider to install/enable Json support for PHP. This will solve your issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• greatway
More
10 years 7 months ago #136794 by greatway
ok! thank you for yout time and effort so far. mark this as solved pls