Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Customize nuContent Related Items by Tag

• Jon Ward
  • Jon Ward's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #136895 by Jon Ward
Is there a way to remove the Date, Category, and Author from the Related Items by Tag listed below articles when using nuContent?

I guess I could hide them by adding display: none to the CSS tags in the custom.css file, but I would prefer that this information was not there.

Thanks,
Jon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #136896 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Customize nuContent Related Items by Tag
You can locate the default.php file in templates/nuMuzik/html/nucontent/ and either remove or comment out the lines of code you don't need.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Jon Ward
  • Jon Ward's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #136897 by Jon Ward
Replied by Jon Ward on topic Customize nuContent Related Items by Tag
I was hoping to avoid hacking the template. I can certainly make the changes suggested, however, if there is an update then I have to remember to go back and fold my changes back in.

Jon

More
10 years 8 months ago #136898 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Customize nuContent Related Items by Tag
This is true.

However, we plan to provide the functionality of selecting which information you want to show or not in the Related Items section through the nuContent plugin.

For the time being you can use one of the two available methods (CSS or modification of the nucontent in template overrides) in order to Hide the fields you don't want.

Thank you.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)