Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Quick start package& PSD files

• Dennie12
  • Dennie12's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #136917 by Dennie12
Quick start package& PSD files was created by Dennie12
Hello I'm new to using K2 and downloaded the Nu Magazine template to my Joomla 2.5 website. It is an existing Joomla site (it already contains content - e.g. articles, a blog etc). Do I need to add the quickstart package and PSD template to my website as well? Or is the quickstart package and PSD templates only required for new sites (that don't contain any content?

Thanks
Esther

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 8 months ago #136918 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Quick start package& PSD files
Hello Esther,
All you need to use for an existing Joomla! site with content is the Template Package. The documentation and visual walkthrough will help you out with the setup you need and elements used.
The Quickstart package can help you with a new website setup since it already includes content and a joomla installation.
The .psd files are provided for modification or new element purposes that will require the design part.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Dennie12
  • Dennie12's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #136919 by Dennie12
Replied by Dennie12 on topic Quick start package& PSD files
thank you