Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Unable to create home page & sections

• Dennie12
  • Dennie12's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #136920 by Dennie12
Unable to create home page & sections was created by Dennie12
Hello

I'm new to Nuevvo and I'm trying to use the Nu Magazine template to update an existing website. I have uploaded the template and I'm using K2 (Joomla) CMS. When I create new modules and try to add them to my Home page, the modules do not appear and the page is blank. I'm using the tools to select which page I want the module to appear on, so I'm unclear on what I'm doing wrong.

I have also tried to update/redesign my Blog using this template and when I publish the Blog page it's shown over the top of the Home page. Again I am confused on what is happening. Do you have any instructions on how to create a home page with modules and how to create/develop other sections. Any help you can give would be appreciated. I have attached screenshots of these problems

Thanks in advance.
Esther

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 8 months ago #136921 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Unable to create home page & sections
Hello Esther,

Unfortunatelly I cannot see the attachments, sounds more like an issue with the menu structure a link will be very helpful and will let me pinpoint the issue.
PS. You can use our chat system to provide us with credentials to the administration area.

Regards,

Krikor

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
10 years 8 months ago #136922 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Unable to create home page & sections
Hello Esther,

I took a look at your module structure, from what I saw you had published a K2 Content module as a menu on your menu position. Publishing a menu module and using the component made the thing better. I strongly suggest you experiment with the quickstart packages and reading the documentation of this template.
nuevvo.com/documentation/commercial-templates/item/28-numagazine-documentation

Hint: Look at the visual walkthrough and be sure to check the module map. You might think this as a setback but trust it will save you a lot of time.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Dennie12
  • Dennie12's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 8 months ago #136923 by Dennie12
Replied by Dennie12 on topic Unable to create home page & sections
thanks for your help