Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

More template changes- menu, colours, logo size

• Dennie12
  • Dennie12's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 7 months ago #136956 by Dennie12
Hello I'm trying to make more changes to my Nu Magazine template and would appreciate some 'direction' on the following:

- I'm trying to change my main menu to have the 1st and 2nd levels aligned (e.g. text showing without being cut-off and adequate padding).
- I'm trying to change the colour of the comments Anchor image from Cyan to deep pink - how do I do this?
- I'm trying to amend the header of my site to remove the gap next to the logo on the far left and to remove or change the grey & white stripy lines on the right (next to my logo)
- My logo is at the bottom of my inner pages, but this is too big! How do I make it smaller?
The link to my site is:

theafrowomansezine.com/

Thanks
Esther

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #136957 by Yiota
First of all, all your CSS changes need to be done in the custom.css file.
Now, you will have to add in the above file
1) for the menu
#menuWrapper {max-width:1400px;}
#menu ul li a {height:auto;padding:7px 10px;}
#menu ul li:hover a, #menu ul li a:hover, #menu ul li.active a {width:100px;}

2) You will have to change this image templates/Your_template/images/commentsAnchor.png

3) You want the whole header part along with the menu to be 100% of the browser window?

4) You can add a max-width in this #bottom div.btmLogo,
i.e #bottom div.btmLogo {max-width:35%;}

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.