Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Content grid on "article" view

• emperor
  • emperor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 5 months ago #137151 by emperor
Content grid on "article" view was created by emperor
Hi there,

This is my second try on your templates to something more complicated than the first "simple" one.
So, here we have a complete reviews website, with many components like jreviews, sh404, easyblog, and jomsocial added to the equation.

I send you an offline message about the address of the website.
Now my problem resides on the view of the deal. If you follow the path you'll see that i have huge gaps on the left and right side of the article placement. I had to disable nucontent plugin cause of many bs it was putting under the article.
Any ideas would be strongly suggested. If you think that i have to put back the plugin and somehow disable by coding writing all the extra options it gives, it's also acceptable.

Best,
John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #137152 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Content grid on "article" view
I would recommend you enabled the plugin, since the layout is a little different and hide with CSS the elements you do not want.
The whole content container of this page has the class .large-centered which has margin-left and margin-right set to auto.
If you need to change the gaps just add to your custom.css file

#joomlaContainer.itemView .large-centered {margin-left:80px;margin-right:80px;} for example.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• emperor
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 5 months ago #137153 by emperor
Replied by emperor on topic Content grid on "article" view
Yota hi and thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately this solution works but only for the 66.6667% of the width. The right part is still empty.
When i try through CSS to change the above value to 100% all the website becomes a mess.
I notice that this have to do with a value "Large-8" which is declared with the 66% but I when i change it from foundation.css under /template/css/src the problem starts from the beginning.

Please see attached images.
As a reminder i have disable the nucontent on the first 4 images
On the last one nucontent is enabled. Nucontent except the garbage that brings inside moves the right sidebar at the end. of the content. I'm not able to find the css of the nucontent to edit it.

Again all the above is happening only with your template.

More
10 years 5 months ago #137154 by Yiota
I saw that you are trying to make 3-columns which will render through fulltext and that is why you need the 100% width, right?
What you need to do is to specify the 100% for the large-8 class for this container only. Try adding this to your custom.css

#joomlaContainer.itemView > large-8 {width:100%;}

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
10 years 5 months ago #137155 by Yiota
Try to deselect the category you don't want nuContent to rendering through the plugin parameters.
If you continue to have issues let me know to suggest something else.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• emperor
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 5 months ago #137156 by emperor
Replied by emperor on topic Content grid on "article" view
Looks good thank you!