Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Change Fonts

• emperor
  • emperor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 5 months ago #137157 by emperor
Change Fonts was created by emperor
I'd like to know how and where exactly i can change all the fonts (Menu, headers, content etc)
I'm not talking about the size, i found this.
I'm talking about the font family.

Thanks,
John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #137158 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Change Fonts
You will have to run a search through template.css file and locate all rules that use Noto Serif, Raleway or Roboto for this template.
Then copy them in your custom.css file and there you can change them with the new ones.
The new ones, if they are google fonts, should be selected through Template parameters.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• emperor
  • emperor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 5 months ago #137159 by emperor
Replied by emperor on topic Change Fonts
The Google Web Fonts that you have on the back end are used i guess only for the content correct?
So, if i add them directly to the template manager do i need to change something on custom css?

More
10 years 5 months ago #137160 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Change Fonts
The selection from the backend is used to load the fonts in the head of your page in order to be located through the CSS afterwards.
You first need to select the fonts from the backend and then do the process in custom.css file to assign in which element you want to load which font-family.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)