Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Question about template overrides

• 2000tl
  • 2000tl's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #137165 by 2000tl
Question about template overrides was created by 2000tl
Hi Together

I will ask you if its possible to extract the k2 contentmodule ovverrides like slideshow or the K2 article ovverrides in an easy way.
To add this to my one Template.

Thanks for reply

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #137166 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Question about template overrides
You want to use the K2 overrides in a commercial template or in one for your own use?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• 2000tl
  • 2000tl's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #137167 by 2000tl
Replied by 2000tl on topic Question about template overrides
Hi
I am a little Agnecy that makes Websites for clients. So i will use the K2 overrides to style clients sites. like modules with my own css changes. I search long time ans a lot of cool and easy modules but every module has their pro and contra.
(Sorry my english). Your Overrides looks realy awsome and i like to tried it first for my own new website that i am creating in the moment.
Comes new under www.brandform.li. But later when it works fine i will added in the clients page.

So what you need to give my this rights.

Thanks

More
10 years 5 months ago #137168 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Question about template overrides
I'm afraid that you cannot have that kind of rights to the files since it is opposed to the GPL for CSS & JS files.

As it is stated in our License and Terms of Service:
"You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to the products to fit your purposes. It is strictly prohibited however to redistribute or release any modifications that apply to HTML, CSS, JavaScript & JSON files under the GNU/GPL license or otherwise, for the sake of porting/forking parts of our products to any platforms and/or content management systems. You must also not change or remove the copyright information in the HTML, CSS and JavaScript files."

You can read our License and Terms of Service here: nuevvo.com/license

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)