Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

How to modify the titles of the contact forms?

• weiyangliao
  • weiyangliao's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #139808 by weiyangliao
See the red rectangle in the attached pics.

1.How to modify the titles of this contact form?
2.I found contacts and modified them but I can not add a new contact and use it here. I can only modify the old one. What should I do?
teahouse.meimen.com/index.php/contact
imgur.com/F7AOSpl

3.How to modify the titles of this contact form?
4.There is a flickr error tag. How can I correct it?
teahouse.meimen.com/index.php/using-k2/item/279-cloth-and-accessory
imgur.com/H3OtDug

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #139809 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic How to modify the titles of the contact forms?
Regarding your questions:

1. The upper part is the contact form. You can change the labels by going to "Extensions" -> "Language Manager" -> "Overrides" . The lower part is a contact module. You need to edit the contacts displayed there.
2. In order to use a new contact you have to create a menu link to that contact. This is how Joomla! contacts work.
3. The answer is the same here. These titles are also language variables. You can change them by going to "Extensions" -> "Language Manager" -> "Overrides" .
4. In order to use Flickr galleries you need to get Simple Image Gallery PRO www.joomlaworks.net/extensions/commercial/simple-image-gallery-pro . Otherwise you can edit the item and delete the gallery under the "Image Gallery" tab.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• weiyangliao
More
9 years 6 months ago #139810 by weiyangliao
Replied by weiyangliao on topic How to modify the titles of the contact forms?
Thanks for your reply. I know how to use language overrides.

For the Flickr issue, I've already installed simple image gallery pro but it's still the same.

I had added serval new contacts but it can not be showed on the "Location" section on the bottom of the page. I had set menu =>main menu => contact and connect the content to a contacts. But I can't make it show on the three in a row "Location" section.

More
9 years 6 months ago #139811 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic How to modify the titles of the contact forms?
Regarding the Flickr issue, their API has changed, try to update the Flickr URL to https instead of http. Also ensure that you are using the latest version of Simple Image Gallery PRO ( 3.0.7 ).
Regarding the "Stores", it's a module. You need to edit it in the module manager and enter the IDs of the contacts you wish to display in the " Contact ID's" field.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

• weiyangliao
More
9 years 6 months ago #139812 by weiyangliao
Replied by weiyangliao on topic How to modify the titles of the contact forms?
Thanks for your Stores and it's working now.

I'm already the latest 3.0.7, and had changed to https without any help. I googled and found www.joomlaworks.net/forum/simple-image-gallery-pro/15678-flickr-albums-not-shown

Have you already solved this problem yet?

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 6 months ago #139813 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic How to modify the titles of the contact forms?
The https part was changed on Flickr's side, so there is not much we can do about it. They also deprecated their older API keys.

Aside from that, once you have update to 3.0.7 and you have double checked your API key, you can use Flickr sets. Entire albums cannot be embedded.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---