Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Errors after update

• Anne Marie Rasmussen
  • Anne Marie Rasmussen's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 23 hours ago #143259 by Anne Marie Rasmussen
Errors after update was created by Anne Marie Rasmussen
I was a subscriber of Nuevo a year or so ago and have a couple of sites using their templates. After updating Joomla on one site I received the following errors

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../templates/archetype/includes/helper.php on line 273

Notice: Undefined index: Roboto in .../templates/archetype/includes/helper.php on line 298

Notice: Undefined index: query in .../templates/archetype/includes/helper.php on line 300

Notice: Undefined index: family in ..../templates/archetype/includes/helper.php on line 301

I've had to take the site offline and may have to quickly find a new template to replace Archtype. I'm also hesitant to update any other site which might use a Nuevo template. But I'm hoping someone will have an easy and quick answer to correct the problem. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
9 years 22 hours ago #143262 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Errors after update
Hello Anne Marie,

Please open a ticket so we can sort this out.
In the meanwhile please turn off error reporting in order to hide these notices.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Anne Marie Rasmussen
More
9 years 22 hours ago #143263 by Anne Marie Rasmussen
Replied by Anne Marie Rasmussen on topic Errors after update
Hi Krikor,

Forgot about the error reporting being on! I'm not a current subscriber and can't afford a subscription at this time unfortunately. So I probably can't open a ticket. Getting rid of the notices will at least give me some breathing room until I have time to re-do the site. Thanks.

• Anne Marie Rasmussen
More
9 years 20 hours ago #143264 by Anne Marie Rasmussen
Replied by Anne Marie Rasmussen on topic Errors after update
I've just tested my sites which used Nuevvo templates using Google's Mobile test tool and all 3 of them failed. The rest of my sites which don't use the Nuevvo templates passed. So I have to assume that it is the templates which are the issue? Before I have to re-do 3 sites by Tuesday is there some quick way of making them mobile friendly that I'm missing?

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 11 months ago #143358 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Errors after update
Which sites are you reffering to?
www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdemo.nuevvo.com%2Fsites%2Fj3x%2Farchetype
Archetype since it is responsive it is mobile friendly, same as Radiowave ( www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fdemo.nuevvo.com%2Fsites%2Fj3x%2Fradiowave ) and the rest of our templates.

This said, it is possibly a 3rd party extension causing this. Eg: A Flash video, or banner. This means that you do NOT need to redo any of your sites.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)