Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

"Template specific" tab is blank..

• Jakob Johansen
  • Jakob Johansen's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago #150254 by Jakob Johansen
"Template specific" tab is blank.. was created by Jakob Johansen
Hello!
New and clean install of the toreda template quickstart package and the update package.
Upon wanting to customize the template through Template manager/template parameters in the backend, the last of the three tabs "template specific" appears to be complete blank.. I am familiar with other joomlaworks templates and usually there is a lot of parameters to tweak here.. is it supposed to be empty?

Specifically I am looking for the option to switch from default to "pinterest style" frontpage..

Can you help me out?
Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #150270 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic "Template specific" tab is blank..
Hello Jakob,

Search...
Search
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Furthermore these options are controlled from the modules/ menu items, not from the template's options

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.