Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Adding Header Logo

• Rigo Vasquez
  • Rigo Vasquez's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #150619 by Rigo Vasquez
Adding Header Logo was created by Rigo Vasquez
Is it possible to add a header logo to the RadioWave template? I would like to replace the logo image with my header.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
8 years 3 months ago #150635 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Adding Header Logo
Hello Rigo,

Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
5 years 1 week ago #171715 by Jerry Garner
Replied by Jerry Garner on topic Adding Header Logo
Personally, I would prefer to look up answers on the forum and then turn to support only if the question hasn't been answered in the past. That is impossible here because every topic I open gives this same canned message instead of providing an answer that i would find useful, so I'll have to go through the helpdesk and wait for replies. If you want to inconvenience your customers and keep answering the same questions repeatedly then that's your decision to make, but it seems like it would be better to just make the forums available to subscribers only.

More
5 years 1 week ago #171717 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Adding Header Logo
Our helpdesk system is more suitable for direct support to paying customers. The forum boards for commercial extensions and templates are basically for presales questions and/or knowledge exchange.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)