Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

PHP version problem with Installing Full Package fo

• Akanke Rasheed
  • Akanke Rasheed's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 1 week ago #161065 by Akanke Rasheed
Greetings,

Overnight I uploaded the files to install the full Newsworth template. During the installation I got a message about the incompatible PHP versions. I proceeded, not knowing what else to do. Once done, the live site did not look right and unfortunately, I was too fast and frustrated and deleted the installation and did not get a screenshot.

I just uploaded the template again and before proceeding and what do know what I should do regarding the following warning message:

IMPORTANT! You are restoring on a server with a different PHP version than the one you used to back up your site.
Your original site server's PHP version was 5.4.9-4ubuntu2.2 and your current PHP version is 5.6.30. Please note that different PHP versions may have differences which can cause your extensions (components, modules, plugins, libraries and templates) to not work properly. In these cases the restoration will complete without an error but your site may not display correctly or not load at all. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support for these issues. You will have to check that that all of your extensions support PHP 5.6.30 before attempting to restore your site on this server.

IMPORTANT! You are restoring to a different site
We have detected that you are restoring to a different site than the one you backed up from. Some of your extensions, such as Admin Tools, may require to be reconfigured if they are using absolute paths or URLs. For more information please consult our Troubleshooter documentation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 1 week ago #161133 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic PHP version problem with Installing Full Package fo
Hello,

This is a notice that a different version of PHP was being used in the initial server.
You can safely disregard it,

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.