Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Problems with navigation in submenu of RadioWave Template

More
6 years 10 months ago #162398 by Juan
I recently installed the RadioWave template to install a radio and I am surprised that when configuring submenu these do not display correctly, ie I have navigation problems in the submenu of the template. The submenus are obviously generated in the BackEnd by taking the K2 component.

Can somebody help me!!! The truth is that the K2 component is a problem !!! More than a help for the user ...

Aqui el link: radio.socavon.cl/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 10 months ago #162399 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Problems with navigation in submenu of RadioWave Template
Hello Juan,

Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

In the ticket please include a link to the issue (the submenu item).

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.