Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Schedule Problem

• claudio
  • claudio's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 6 months ago #164186 by claudio
Schedule Problem was created by claudio
I already opened a ticket and I can not solve this problem I can disable the radios' timetables and everything I can not find is where to change those funds change what the images say and change the schedules I've already been in extra fields and there not appears nowhere to change a text in what is schedule would seem good to put a video of how to create a new since I this template I need to use for a normal user imagine that I work with computers and cell phones and it costs me now imagine with a normal user I expect a prompt response because I need to change that just so I can deliver this I leave a video of what I see I do not get a solution and 2 days ago we spin around with this and in the forum the only thing I read is sent a ticket I assumed that I opened solutions here not to be told to open a ticket

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0kSkoBa5DI&t=1s

that's what I see I do not see anything how to change the texts that says Saturday on Monday or Sunday

I need a normal user to change this: S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
6 years 6 months ago #164211 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Schedule Problem
I have replied twice to your ticket, provided answers and also a screenshot.
Please read my answers and go within the item's forms as you have been instructed.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.