Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Interested in NewsWorth Template

• Jaime Villegas
  • Jaime Villegas's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #171642 by Jaime Villegas
Interested in NewsWorth Template was created by Jaime Villegas
Hello,
I am interested in your template NewsWorth, I have a site with K2, It is very slow, I am using a template with the Rocketheme framework.
1. Your template will be faster than RT template?
2. Is it possible to change the color to blue or a custom color?
3. Is it possible to change the type of family of the font?
4. Do you offer support and updates for the templates? I can't see the changelog.
5. It will be compatible with Joomla version 4?

Note: Your contact form for presales questions is not working! It has a captcha error.

Thanks!
Jaime.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #171651 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Interested in NewsWorth Template
Replying...

1. It's lighter for sure as we only use what is necessary and we don't load any template frameworks.
2. Yes, but depending on where you want colors changed, you may need to adjust the template's CSS code.
3. Yes, of course.
4. We do. Especially with case 2, if you couldn't figure something out, you could just open a ticket in our helpdesk system and we'd reply with the relevant CSS changes.
5. Yes, because our templates are simpler and more developer-friendly, they are extremely easy to port to Joomla 4.

Sorry for the contact form issue. We recently upgraded to J3.9.4 and it seems there's a configuration bug when selecting to apply reCaptcha in single contact forms. Resolved for now. Thank you for letting us know.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Jaime Villegas
  • Jaime Villegas's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 3 weeks ago #171655 by Jaime Villegas
Replied by Jaime Villegas on topic Interested in NewsWorth Template
Great Fotis!
I have doubts about if choose NewsWorth or Kiji. I would like some things like the Megamenu in Kiji and I don't know if NewsWorth could support a Megamenu. But some things in NewsWorth are very cool like the prev/next item navigation and the way how display related articles.
Also the structure layout is important, I don't know which one fit better with our actual layout. May you check our site www.tecnoseguro.com/noticias and check the item layout to give me an advice?
Thanks!

More
5 years 1 week ago #171725 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Interested in NewsWorth Template
Both will fit your content. Choose whichever you like most.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)