Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Joomla update fails with Anagram quick start package

More
3 years 9 months ago #176304 by Chris
Hi

I installed the Anagram quick start package and tried to update Joomla (since there was 3.8.11 in the package, current would be 3.9.19). Already in the control center Joomla tells me "unknown Joomla" in the update section.

After I click the update button I get forwarded to the website instead of staying on the admin page and the update is not performed. I can successfully update other components such as the JCE Editor Pro for example.

URL website: v3.genussguide.ch
URL admin: v3.genussguide.ch/administrator
Joomla version used: 3.8.11 (from the Anagram quick start package)
Product version Anagram template: 1.0.2

Attached some pictures that show the effect and the explanation for the numbers in the picture:
1. I start on the admin page
2. The system tells me "unknown Joomla" and "unknown extensions" in control panel
3. I click the update button and get forwarded from the admin page to the website without performin the update.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Cheers,
Chris
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 9 months ago #176309 by JoomlaWorks
Please post your issue in the helpdesk (joomlaworks.net/helpdesk) as it will require backend access for me to see what's wrong.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.