Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

problem with the onAir module, template radiowave

• Carlos Cerqueira
  • Carlos Cerqueira's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago #178928 by Carlos Cerqueira
problem with the onAir module, template radiowave was created by Carlos Cerqueira
Good afternoon.
I have a problem with the onAir module. I've done posts in joomlawoorks. I don't understand why they don't answer me. There are no stupid doubts, or the only stupid doubts are those that are not presented. So I think that everyone deserves an answer.
I have already done everything I think possible for the onAir module to present the information according to the Schedule (Programs). I even tested the server's GMT change. But it is not presenting the programs.
Is it possible to explain to me what I should do?
Thank you very much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Carlos Cerqueira
  • Carlos Cerqueira's Avatar Topic Author
More
2 years 11 months ago - 2 years 11 months ago #178931 by Carlos Cerqueira
Replied by Carlos Cerqueira on topic problem with the onAir module, template radiowave
I deduced that the problem will be the beginning of the week, because what the module reproduces is due to the next day. 
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by Carlos Cerqueira.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.