Keyword

Serbian language not working

More
9 years 4 months ago #134682 by dejan
Serbian language not working was created by dejan
Hi,

When I select language for DISQUS interface (default is English) to Serbian (Latinic) or Serbian Cyrillic, it is not working and showing English by default.

Why?

imgur.com/CZ8Js32

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #134692 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Serbian language not working
Hi. Clean your browser cache and try again. If it is still in English you might need to set the language in the DISQUS site settings according to this help.disqus.com/customer/portal/articles/466249-multi-lingual-websites .

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
9 years 4 months ago #134717 by dejan
Replied by dejan on topic Serbian language not working
As you can see in attachment, in Disqus control panel there is not Serbian Cyrilic language available but in Plugin manager this language is not available.
If I set up Serbian latinic on both side, still, english language is showing but if I select Bosnian, only then I can see the difference?

imgur.com/lwACG3I

More
9 years 4 months ago #134721 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Serbian language not working
It seems like the Serbian Cyrilic is not supported by DISQUS at all. It also seems that they have changed the way the languages are declared. Edit file /plugins/content/jw_disqus/jw_disqus.xml and change line that contains the declaration for the Serbian language from:
<option value="sr_LATIN">Serbian (Latin)</option>
to:
<option value="sr@latin">Serbian (Latin)</option>
Then edit again the plugin settings and click save and it should work. Note that this probably needs to be removed totally in the future from the plugin since the language can be set in the DISQUS website.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)