Keyword

nuModusVersus help

More
10 years 6 months ago #136851 by demis
Replied by demis on topic nuModusVersus help
Hello! I couldn't find how to post new topic so i'll write it here. I downloaded the quickstart of nuModusVersus and i did all the right steps of ANGIE and for last i deleted the installation file but still couldn't get either in frontend(Showing 404 article not found) either in backend (white page).
Could i get some help?
Thank you in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #136852 by dibarto
Replied by dibarto on topic Change Header
Dear Kaka Yiota,

Thanks for your support, I have search about how to change the background from solid color ( green ) in the top become picture background, and how to re size the size ( high ) of sliding image.

Yhudi

More
10 years 6 months ago #136853 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Change Header
@dibarto

To add a background image to the header you will have to edit the custom.css file located in your template folder/css and add header {background-image:....}
To resize in height the slideshow just add in the same file (custom.css) #slideshow .itemsWrapper {height:YOUR HEIGHT IN PIXELS and max-height:YOUR HEIGHT IN PIXELS;}

@demis
Provide us with some information:
1) Which Quickstart package did you install? What PHP version does the server use? Do you get any errors while trying to open the Administrator area?
2) Have you checked that the configuration.php file contains the right paths and credentials for the database?

P.S. To create a new topic you have to visit the appropriate forum board, i.e. nuModusVersus and select New Topic button from the top left corner right before the title.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
10 years 6 months ago #136854 by demis
Replied by demis on topic Change Header
1) I used Quickstart Package for Joomla! 2.5. I'm not on live server but local. The PHP version is 5.5.27. When i'm trying to open administrator it getting me just a white page.
2) It seems that the paths are ok (C:/xampp/htdocs/mysite/log) and the database. The steps in ANGIE seems to be ok although i'm using ANGIE first time and i don't know if i'm doing something wrong.

Thank's for the reply!

More
10 years 6 months ago #136855 by dibarto
Replied by dibarto on topic nuModusVersus help
Dear Kaka Ziota,

Header already ok as your suggest, but after relogin I get error

SQL=INSERT INTO `dsvxi_session` (`session_id`, `client_id`, `time`) VALUES ('4bf40dd8d9200e2d09ee7e24430f53a8', 0, '1381227129')

Please Help

Tks,

More
10 years 6 months ago #136856 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic nuModusVersus help
@dibarto
Try to Fix your database. Go to Extensions Manager -> Database and click on Fix. If that doesn't help then you could also go to Components -> Admin Tools and click on Repair and optimize tables.
This has nothing to do with the change you did in the css file.

@demis
PHP 5.5.27 doesn't exist. You probably sent us the version of your MySQL. When you run ANGIE what did it write on the first page right next to PHP version? Did you have any problems through the process?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
10 years 6 months ago #136857 by dibarto
Replied by dibarto on topic nuModusVersus help
I think this error not because editing css, but because I create some K2 category, but not yet finish, internet connection suddenly terminate.

I can not open /administrator also, with same error.

Many thanks for help.

More
10 years 6 months ago #136858 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic nuModusVersus help
Then you will have to do the Fix through your phpMyAdmin environment after choosing the database that corresponds to your site you click on the specific table (dsvxi_session) and select from the dropdown menu named "With Selected:" the Repair table.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---

More
10 years 6 months ago #136859 by demis
Replied by demis on topic nuModusVersus help
Ok ! I solved the problem. I was filling in the field with url of live site! Stupid mistake! :) Thanks for your replies!

More
10 years 5 months ago #136860 by dibarto
Replied by dibarto on topic Change Header
I can change the top header with add customs css, but the picture is repeated, how to make it one picture (no repeat and full width)