Keyword

Various Issues

• Pavlos Papadopoulos
  • Pavlos Papadopoulos's Avatar Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #137269 by Pavlos Papadopoulos
Various Issues was created by Pavlos Papadopoulos
Hello,

I have some issues with nuModusVersus and I' d like your precious help. I' ve installed it at www.asfaleieskarvounis.gr/site [backend login= admin / 123456789].

1. I have arranged Slideshow, the right way (I believe...) and as you can see only a part of the images is visible.
2. I cannot see modules at the left side of the template (e.g. Contact Form - Simple Image Holder) instead of the right in which is OK
3. How can I publish the Contents Highlighs I have created through template parameters?
4. How can I remove the "social" (g+, facebook,twitter ...) bar below of every article?

Thnx in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #137270 by Yiota
Replied by Yiota on topic Various Issues
1. Add in your custom.css file

#slideshow a.moduleItemImage img {margin-top:-10%;}

2. There is no left module position. Check the available module positions through the template's documentation / visual walkthrough here: nuevvo.com/documentation/free-templates/item/68-numodusversus

3. In line 64 of the index.php replace this code
<?php if($this->countModules('nuModusVersus_Below_Slideshow') || ($isFrontpage && $this->params->get('nuContentHighlights'))): ?>

with this:
<?php if($this->countModules('nuModusVersus_Below_Slideshow') || ($isFrontpage && $this->params->get('contentHighlights'))): ?>

This code snippet will be included in the next update of the template.

4. Just Disable them from the category parameters.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.