Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

FPSS3 - Feature Request: Category Permissions

• Chris McAllister
  • Chris McAllister's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #42061 by Chris McAllister
FPSS3 - Feature Request: Category Permissions was created by Chris McAllister
FPSS is running like a dream so far - pretty impressed with your hard work at joomlaworks.
One request I'd love to see, are ACL permissions on the categories so that multiple users can upload their own slides, but only to categories they have access to.

Would this require a huge overhaul? ;D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #42062 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: FPSS3 - Feature Request: Category Permissions
Permissions are already there. You assign permission to users per category. See the access level option there.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Chris McAllister
  • Chris McAllister's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #42063 by Chris McAllister
Replied by Chris McAllister on topic Re: FPSS3 - Feature Request: Category Permissions
Really? From what I can see permissions are assigned at the slide level. Are you saying its possible to restrict which categories a user can add slides into? Because that's what I'm looking for - where in the component do you set this?