Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

1.6.x to 1.7 upgrade

• Edgar Javier Montero C.
  • Edgar Javier Montero C.'s Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago #42073 by Edgar Javier Montero C.
1.6.x to 1.7 upgrade was created by Edgar Javier Montero C.
I have an installation of jommla I upgraded from 1.6.4 to version 1.7 currently I also I have to upgrade components and modules in this update my frontpage slideshow and I have the following error messages.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/90/7666090/html/deporpana/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysql.php on line 368

my site is in Spanish not know if that has anything to do with the errors:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/90/7666090/html/deporpana/administrator/components/com_fpss/views/slides/view.html.php on line 51

Warning: array_unshift() [function.array-unshift]: The first argument should be an array in /home/content/90/7666090/html/deporpana/administrator/components/com_fpss/helpers/html.php on line 39

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/90/7666090/html/deporpana/libraries/joomla/html/html/select.php on line 518

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/90/7666090/html/deporpana/administrator/components/com_fpss/views/slides/tmpl/default.php on line 61

Tengo una instalacion de jommla que he actualizado desde la 1.6.4 hasta actualmente la version 1.7 he igualmente tengo que actualizar los componentes y modulos, en este actualizo mi frontpage slideshow y tengo esos mensajes de error:

No se si afecta que mi web esta en español. y nunca utilizo el fihs
my site is in Spanish not know if that has anything to do with the errors

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #42074 by JoomlaWorks
Replied by JoomlaWorks on topic Re: 1.6.x to 1.7 upgrade
Save the "options" (component, top right). Check again.

The update for 1.6 to 1.7 may not have gone through properly, so maybe you should install a clean J1.7 site somewhere else and check.

Fotis / JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.