Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

[Solved] FPSS spinning on IE browers - works fine on Chrome, FF

• odigokid
  • odigokid's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #42221 by odigokid
Hi,

I am also facing issue (similar), I just purchased FPSS, and on FF 6 (tried other versions as well), works fine, Chrome works fine, but on IE (7,8, and 9) I am just seeing it load forever with a blackscreen (see - techhybrids.chasewebsolutions.com/)

I did a viewsource to see any other jquery.js files loaded - and I only see one from google which I presume is ok.

<script type="text/javascript" src="ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.6/jquery.min.js">
 <script type="text/javascript" src="/modules/mod_fpss/includes/js/jquery.fpss.js"></script>

I am using a rockettheme as well.

Please suggest what/how to resolve this.

Thanks
Corey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• odigokid
More
12 years 8 months ago #42222 by odigokid
Ok - the 3.0.1 patch and me setting the jQuery option to use 1.5.2 (local copy), allowed the IE browsers to work.

thanks
Corey

• odigokid
More
12 years 8 months ago #42223 by odigokid
Forgot to add FIXED to the subject line.

More
12 years 8 months ago #42224 by CFBPredictions.com
Replied by CFBPredictions.com on topic Re: FPSS spinning on IE browers - works fine on Chrome, FF

setting the jQuery option to use 1.5.2 (local copy), allowed the IE browsers to work.

How do you do that?

More
12 years 8 months ago #42225 by CFBPredictions.com
Replied by CFBPredictions.com on topic Re: FPSS spinning on IE browers - works fine on Chrome, FF
never-mind, I saw this option was added to the module.