Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

I can install FPSS 2.6, 2.9.4, 3.0.1.

• Cristina Beltran B
  • Cristina Beltran B's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #42512 by Cristina Beltran B
I can install FPSS 2.6, 2.9.4, 3.0.1. was created by Cristina Beltran B
I can install FPSS 2.6, 2.9.4, 3.0.1.

Already had version 2.6 installed, install the 2.9.4 version and left out the component images.
Extensions com_fpss uninstall the component., Check in modules and automatically uninstalls the mod_fpss.
  Again I wanted to install the new version and none of them allows me to install and I get the following error:

JFolder:: create: Could not create directory
Warning! - Failed to move file.

I appreciate the collaboration that can provide me, as I am new to the subject and not as a remedy.

crissbebe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #42513 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: I can install FPSS 2.6, 2.9.4, 3.0.1.
Hi. Please check the directory permissions under Joomla! menu at Help->System Info (assuming that you are on Joomla! 1.5 ). All the directories listed there should be writable. Also ensure that you have completely removed the 2.x version before installing the new one.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Cristina Beltran B
  • Cristina Beltran B's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #42514 by Cristina Beltran B
Replied by Cristina Beltran B on topic Re: I can install FPSS 2.6, 2.9.4, 3.0.1.
Goodnight Lefteris:

I appreciate your information about the system, effectively had two directories that could not write.

Thanks to your kind cooperation I could solve.

I do not speak English, I translated on Google.

Success in their work

crissbebe