Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

[Solved] No Joy With FPSS

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #42522 by marse
[Solved] No Joy With FPSS was created by marse
Hi, I've used the standalone version of this in Drupal and it works well.  In the Joomla version I just purchased, I can do everything I need to do according to instructions but when I create a new slideshow it doesn't show.  The sample one works fine, goes to the right position and only shows on the pages I select but the new slideshow won't.  Also, although I can add a slide to the sample data it doesn't show in the slideshow.  Just the four samples ones do.

The slide images are chosen using the GUI in FPSS.  I'm not trying anything else at this point, just images.

Any thoughts as to what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks,
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #42523 by marse
Replied by marse on topic Re: No Joy With FPSS
I've solved this.  On a whim, I went in and put the slides' publishing date back one day.  From today to yesterday.  That fixed it.  Don't know why but it's working.

Thanks,
Mark

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.