Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

How many slides can be placed on one slideshow? Is there a limit on TT template?

• Susan Proctor
  • Susan Proctor's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #42592 by Susan Proctor
I had already installed Version 2 of the slideshow on one of my sites, and when the thumbnail strip would become full, it creates a second row of thumbnails under the main one (on TT template)! This is why we had to limit the number of slides per slideshow on this site. 
I now want to install the new version of the slideshow on a new (Pottery) website.  The site owner naturally expects to place as many product slides as she likes on a given collection(slideshow). Would the thumbnail strip work without automatically creating additional rows (which would look bizarre as you can imagine!)? I want to use the TT template again. In fact may question also applies to any slideshow template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #42593 by Lefteris
Hi. This depends on the template. However, you can try to tweak one of the existing themes or create a new one. Of course this requires that you are familiar with Joomla! HTML and CSS.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.