Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Image Links and display of images stopped without warning.

• Neil Kirkland
  • Neil Kirkland's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #42675 by Neil Kirkland
It has been a while since I posted, not had the need, just migrating to Joomla 1.7 and am 'porting' slideshows etc across ...

Initially no issues, working fine, decided to play with the tagline etc now the images don't show, the thumbnails do though and clicking the tagline takes you to the right place, any ideas? I have noticed that the 'order' column is a little messed up - maybe because the image sources are different, tried removing and re-installing FPS, rebuilt the categories and shows but to no avail the images no longer display.

The other issue is the Pick URL although I figured out how it works it isn't well documented or particularly intuitive - actually it isn't documented at all the detailed documentation isn't exactly detailed.

I can't provide a link to the site as it is on a development box with no incoming public access.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #42676 by Katia
Sorry but I cannot understand your issue. Please post again when you get online and try to be more specific.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Neil Kirkland
  • Neil Kirkland's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #42677 by Neil Kirkland
OK Specific and in order ...

Install Frontpage, configure slideshow - working, images displayed.
Play with settings i.e. different template from Movie and still works.
Play with settings some more in an attempt to get rid of text modify how where text shown
Pictures no longer displayed but everything else remains visible including the thumbnails - despite being set to 'hidden' in the options.

Only uninstalling and re-installing FPS fixes the issue.

I'll see if I can reproduce a 'step by step' later ...