Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

[Solved] Last Image of total four images has load problem

• digitalquill
  • digitalquill's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #42678 by digitalquill
I have fpss in Joomla 1.7....wanting to use the 'JJ-Rasper' template, and the crossfade transition.

The images and the text appear perfectly.....until the last (4th) image.  It will only load about 30 pixels from the bottom of the screen.  It doesn't matter which image is in the 4th position - it will not load fully. This is across all browsers.

All images are identical in size and all under 100kb's.

If I select 'FSD' template, or the 'Simple' template....the last image will show fine....but not in any other template. The horizontal and vertical transition do not make any difference to getting the last image to appear.

I have experimented with different cache settings, different speeds of image transition - even manual transition but I cannot get the last image to load.  

If I turn off the last image, the first 3 images work perfectly.  But I need 4 images and may need to add more.

I feel I have now exhausted all avenues and would be very grateful for some help!
The URL is: whalewatching.com.au/1.7/

Thanks
Rob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #42679 by Lefteris
Hi. I saw a class "s5_lazyload" in your code. If you are using lazy load plugin please try to exclude Frontpage Slideshow or event disable the (lazy load) plugin. I am guessing that this is causing your issue.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• digitalquill
  • digitalquill's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #42680 by digitalquill
Replied by digitalquill on topic Re: Last Image of total four images has load problem
Thank you so much.  I haven't used Shape 5 template for a very long time and didn't even know this feature existed.  It was a simple un-select  of Lazy Load Images in the template set up....after all those hours trying to figure it! 
It is now working perfectly.
Thanks for your support.