Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Images not centered properly

More
12 years 7 months ago #42924 by Scott Bennett
Replied by Scott Bennett on topic Re: Images not centered properly
Hi Katia;

Thanks for your reply. I have followed your directions however, the instructions don't match up with the file. The version of the file is: Id: template.css.php 670 2011-09-19. Is it possible that we are talking about a different release of fpss? I have searched the entire file for similar code / text and am unable to find this. You help is greatly appreciated..  :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #42925 by Katia
Replied by Katia on topic Re: Images not centered properly
Of course they are... Did you find template.css.php file inside modules/mod_fpss/tmpl/Sleek/css folder?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
12 years 7 months ago #42926 by Scott Bennett
Hi Katia;

Yes, I did in fact find the file. I was unable to locate the code that you indicated. Line 10 was what looks like the closing statement in the Get info function at the top of the page. I searched the files for keywords such as "fpssContainer79" to find where the snippet of code starts but no match was found. I also searched on things like 1024px or 1022px (since I changed the size per your instructions). I manually viewed all the lines to see if maybe the editor I was using (code editor in cpanel). I'm at a bit of a loss.

Thanks

More
12 years 7 months ago #42927 by Katia
Replied by Katia on topic Re: Images not centered properly
Don't you have someone familiar with css in order to help you?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #42928 by Scott Bennett
Hi Katia

No, there is nobody around here that familiar with CSS (a small town on an island off the west coast of Canada). You told me to edit the following:

#fpssContainer79.fpss-template-sleek {
    border: 2px solid #CCCCCC;
    font-family: Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
    height: 215px;
    margin: 4px auto;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding: 0;
    position: relative;
    width: 1024px;
}

This snippet of code is not in the template.css.php file. I am using the code editor in Cpanel to view the contents of the file. Please tell me if I am supposed to be using a different utility.

Line 10 contents are: $mid = (int) $_GET; - This doesn't appear to match your instructions

I have searched the entire modules/mod_fpss/tmpl/Sleek/css/template.css.php file and the code snippets indicated are not visible. I am running fpss on Joomla 1.7.1 and FPSS v3.0.2 if that helps.

I will happily upload a copy of my file so that you can see that I'm not crazy...

Cheers

More
12 years 6 months ago #42929 by Scott Bennett
It has been over 2 weeks since last post - with no reply  :( . I assume that you are no longer offering support in this regards. Should you wish to assist your customer with your product please do not hesitate to respond to this thread. Thank-You