Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

FPSS and Breezing form

• logz05
  • logz05's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #43254 by logz05
FPSS and Breezing form was created by logz05
Hi

I have just  downloaded fpss 3.0.2 working on a J 1.5.22

I f I have FPSS turned on with a Breezing form module (form in the module) I get a completely empty page (really empty)

<html>
<head></head>
<body></body>
</html>

If I turn off the form and FPSS works just fine and the page opens just fine.

Close to the form which loads under the FPSS (that's to say lower in the code) there is a javascript
<!--
function ff_initialize(condition)
{}
onload=function()
{ff_initialize('formentry');ff_initialize('pageentry');if(ff_processor.traceBuffer)ff_traceWindow();}
function ff_showsubmitted(status,message)
{alert(message);}
var ff_validationFocusName='';
var ff_elements=[['ff_elem197','ff_div197','texto_news',1,197],['ff_elem198','ff_div198','email_newsletter',1,198],['ff_elem199','ff_div199','enviar_newsletter',1,199],['ff_elem299','ff_div299','dummy',1,299]
];
function ff_getElementByName(name)
{if(name.substr(0,6)=='ff_nm_')name=name.substring(6,name.length-2);for(var i=0;i<ff_elements.length;i++)
if(ff_elements[i][2]==name)
return eval('document.ff_form14.'+ff_elements[i][0]);return null;}
function ff_getPageByName(name)
{if(name.substr(0,6)=='ff_nm_')name=name.substring(6,name.length-2);for(var i=0;i<ff_elements.length;i++)
if(ff_elements[i][2]==name)
return ff_elements[i][3];return 0;}
var ff_currentpage=1;
var ff_lastpage=1;
function ff_switchpage(page)
{if(page>=1&&page<=ff_lastpage&&page!=ff_currentpage){vis='visible';if(page==1||ff_currentpage==1){if(page==1)vis='visible';else vis='hidden';document.getElementById('ff_div197').style.visibility=vis;document.getElementById('ff_div198').style.visibility=vis;
document.getElementById('ff_div199').style.visibility=vis;document.getElementById('ff_div299').style.visibility=vis;}ff_currentpage=page;ff_initialize('pageentry');}}
function ff_validationFocus(name)
{if(name==undefined||name==''){if(ff_validationFocusName!=''){ff_switchpage(ff_getPageByName(ff_validationFocusName));ff_getElementByName(ff_validationFocusName).focus();}}else{if(ff_validationFocusName=='')
ff_validationFocusName=name;}}
function ff_validemail(element,message)
{var check=/^([a-zA-Z0-9_\.\-])+\@(([a-zA-Z0-9\-])+\.)+([a-zA-Z0-9]{2,4})+$/;if(!check.test(element.value)){if(message=='')message=element.name+" is no valid email address.\n";ff_validationFocus(element.name);return message;}return '';}
function ff_submitForm()
{document.ff_form14.submit();}
function ff_validation(page)
{error='';ff_validationFocusName='';if(page==1||page==0){error+=ff_validemail(document.ff_form14.ff_elem198,"Please, enter your email\n");}return error;}
function ff_validate_submit(element,action)
{error=ff_validation(0);if(error!=''){alert(error);ff_validationFocus();}else
ff_submitForm();}
//-->

Anyone know how to solve this issue?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #43255 by Katia
Replied by Katia on topic Re: FPSS and Breezing form
Could you provide me with a link to your site?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• logz05
  • logz05's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 7 months ago #43256 by logz05
Replied by logz05 on topic Re: FPSS and Breezing form
I have PM'd you

Thanks