Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Can't change slide order

• Course Logix
  • Course Logix's Avatar Topic Author
More
12 years 4 months ago #44203 by Course Logix
Can't change slide order was created by Course Logix
I can access the screen where it shows to change the slide order, but the numbers are grayed out.  How do i change the slide order?

my version:
Web server Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
PHP version 5.2.17
MySQL version 5.0.92-community
GD Image library bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
Upload limit 10M
Memory limit 32M

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #44204 by Katia
Replied by Katia on topic Re: Can't change slide order
These are the right steps:

1. In the "slides" list, filter a certain category from the drop down, located on the right, above the slides list.
2. Now you see the slides for that particular category. Hit the "Order" table header, so manual ordering is enabled.
3. Drag a slide from the 4-directional arrow to re-order it.
That's it :)

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

More
8 years 11 months ago #142938 by David Wolfman
Replied by David Wolfman on topic Re: Can't change slide order
lol what's a "4-directional arrow"...there is an "Order" arrow at the top of the column...however there is nothing known as a 4-directional arrow?? When I try to sort by order and I go into "manual order mode" I'm trying to click on the now "bold" slide "move icons" (the semi-colons " : " next to each slide to drag and change the order ) I am still unable to move my slide order around. Put a ticket into the help desk to find out why jquery seems to be broken when I go into the Slideshow Component. I still can't change my slide order...major bummer. Hopefully in the next release they will bring back the order number or plain arrows to click "up" and "down" on the slides in case of javascript or other errors in the Component preventing people from dragging the slides up and down...which I believe previously existed in this product as I've been using it for many years.

More
8 years 11 months ago #142963 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Re: Can't change slide order
@David Wolfman

I have already replied to your ticket. Just update the extension and everything should work fine.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)