Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Necessary PHP Settings for Frontpage Slideshow 3.x (Joomla)

• Mike Rofon
  • Mike Rofon's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 5 months ago #51624 by Mike Rofon
Hi!

I have 2 Joomla sites (2.5) on different (linux)servers, 1 for testing an the other is "public"
I have installed FPSS on both systems. On my test system I can upload pictures from local machine as well as select images from server. The picture will be shown. No problem. But on the public system i can't save new slides because the message is: File error, please try again. No matter what I try to select an picture, it is not shown in the preview. But the frame of the Preview changes to the size of the image what i upload wants to.

Then I have two servers to PHP settings compare and it was determined that there are differences because each quantity.

Now my question is, what server settings and PHP settings are necessary for FPSS? What PHP modules must be installed?
Both sites have no Joom!fish included.

Is it helpful to post both PHPinfo sites out of the Joomlas Backend?

Thx for your help
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 4 months ago #51625 by Katia
Official support for commercial extensions has moved into the new JoomlaWorks Ticket Support System.
Please post your issue there.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.