Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Help Needed on an old Joomla site

• dvharrison
  • dvharrison's Avatar Topic Author
More
11 years 3 months ago #51819 by dvharrison
Help Needed on an old Joomla site was created by dvharrison
Hi

I am in the process of upgrading a website that originated from 1.0 and has in the past been upgraded to 1.5.

Luckily for me I'm installing this on my XAMPP localhost as it is in one heck of a state! However, I am getting the following Error:

Fatal error: Cannot re-assign auto-global variable _FILES in C:\xampp\xxxxx\xxxxxxx\components\com_fpss\fpss.class.php on line 345

I am aware that this particular message is from the Front Page slideshow component.  The site itself was originally 1.0, but has been upgraded to 1.5.  I will upgrade once I can get the site working on my xampp.

Please could you advise me into whats going wrong? I can provide more info if needed.

I have a feeling this is going to be one of many problems with this site.  :-X

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #51820 by Katia
Replied by Katia on topic Re: Help Needed on an old Joomla site
Official support for commercial extensions has moved into the new JoomlaWorks Ticket Support System.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.