Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Integrate SIG Pro

• J Sipprell
  • J Sipprell's Avatar Topic Author
More
9 years 5 months ago #56604 by J Sipprell
Integrate SIG Pro was created by J Sipprell
Is there anyway to integrate the two components together? My end goal is to create a slideshow that allows a user to click the slide to get a popup. In previous versions there was a way to do this via the URL entry field. Would the strategy be the same? I have installed both and have noticed that there is a SIG button that is on the individual slide page which places the SIG code into the content box. However that does not seem to be working for me. Any advice?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #56606 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic Integrate SIG Pro
Hi. No, this cannot be done. You need to write custom javascript code to produce this result. The only thing you can do is link to a page with a gallery and then use the prettyPhoto engine which supports URLs for images. Example: demo.joomlaworks.net/simple-image-gallery-pro#prettyPhoto[gallery559dc9fe93]/7/ .

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.