Keyword
Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

Customizing Read More button on FPSS

• Chad Criswell
  • Chad Criswell's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago - 7 years 9 months ago #155170 by Chad Criswell
Customizing Read More button on FPSS was created by Chad Criswell
I need to customize the read more button on my site to look like the other ones. The CSS guy I have hired says that we can't do it without creating an html override for the whole module. Apparently he cannot get the CSS changes to take effect due to the way the module is written? It is a small but noticeable change. The Read More... link in the slider needs to be changed to look exactly like the Read More or Watch buttons farther down on the page. Is there no way to do this using the plain CSS style sheet?

This image shows the hover the way we want it to look (click for large view):
File Attachment:

This image shows the way it is right now:

File Attachment:

Website is here if you want to see what I am talking about.
Last edit: 7 years 9 months ago by Chad Criswell.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Krikor Boghossian
  • Platinum Member
More
7 years 9 months ago #155181 by Krikor Boghossian
Replied by Krikor Boghossian on topic Customizing Read More button on FPSS
Hello,

Please note that official support for commercial extensions & templates is provided in the Subscriber Help Desk.
Support requests should ONLY be directed there and require an active subscription plan.
This forum board is to be used for archive purposes and knowledge exchange ONLY.

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.