Keyword

Front End Editor Loads Partially In Firefox On Laptop

• Wolf Kuhlemeier
  • Wolf Kuhlemeier's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 9 months ago #69527 by Wolf Kuhlemeier
We have found that there is a difficulty in editing/adding items to a K2 install when a user is on a laptop using Firefox 2+ and trying to do so from the frontend.

There is now way to scroll from the top to the bottom and the action buttons like "Submit", etc are not accessible. It would be good to make the script scrollable across the editor area and such.

Here's a screenshot of what we're talking about

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #69528 by Paul S. Quiambao
Replied by Paul S. Quiambao on topic Front End Editor Loads Partially In Firefox On Laptop
Agree. What I do is to click on one of the drop down menus like Item View Options so I can scroll all the way and see the other buttons below the text input field.

However, I cannot find a way around getting out of the modal window after I have clicked Submit. I know that there is an Exit button on the upper right hand corner, but I just couldn't access it when I am using my laptop.

More
14 years 9 months ago #69529 by mowog
yup same problem here!

More
14 years 8 months ago #69530 by Lex Machina
Also having this problem. I really do not want to have to give my authors back end access, but I'm not finding a work-around to this issue.

The ajax window editor seems to have a number of problems, I'd really like another option.

More
14 years 7 months ago #69531 by pembaris
anything on this, admin?

it seems this haunting FF on Mac and Flock on Mac. On Safari, it works just right. Please advise.