Keyword

BUG editing page profile in K2 RC > K2 Final

• Claudio Azevedo
  • Claudio Azevedo's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #70285 by Claudio Azevedo
BUG editing page profile in K2 RC > K2 Final was created by Claudio Azevedo
Hello

i'm a user of k2, i have made some customizations in k2 (however only in templates), but, now i upgrade my K2 RC do K2 final when in the front end the user (or mee, admin) open "My account" to edit the profiles or add an picture the fields not show, its shows like the same joomla account editing, no user avatar, no user description, noting!

some ideas?

thnks

sorry for this not-so-good-english

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Claudio Azevedo
More
14 years 8 months ago #70286 by Claudio Azevedo
Replied by Claudio Azevedo on topic BUG editing page profile in K2 RC > K2 Final
sorry, my mistake...
i have installed the k2 final in other joomla installation an i see...now the profile page is in templates / profiles

tnks a lot, k2 is the most amazing component on the joomla universe...and it's free!

tnks tnks tnks!

More
14 years 8 months ago #70287 by Miroslav Orinčák
Replied by Miroslav Orinčák on topic BUG editing page profile in K2 RC > K2 Final
On my site I have the same problem. I have the latest release (20090806) of k2. I have created menu link to user profile form, but there are settings only for core Joomla user component. So I don´t know, how to display k2 settings. I have published k2-system-user plugin.

More
14 years 8 months ago #70288 by Miroslav Orinčák
Replied by Miroslav Orinčák on topic BUG editing page profile in K2 RC > K2 Final
How did you displayed k2 settings in user profile page?

Claudio Azevedo said:sorry, my mistake... i have installed the k2 final in other joomla installation an i see...now the profile page is in templates / profiles

tnks a lot, k2 is the most amazing component on the joomla universe...and it's free!

tnks tnks tnks!

• Claudio Azevedo
More
14 years 8 months ago #70289 by Claudio Azevedo
Replied by Claudio Azevedo on topic BUG editing page profile in K2 RC > K2 Final
Heloo!

So, i found the template file named user.php in the template folder of k2, cheking this file i see there is the problem.
I just download the final and full version of k2 and replace this file, just make that, and if gou need, customize the file and or template css.

Miroslav Orinčák said:How did you displayed k2 settings in user profile page?
Claudio Azevedo said:sorry, my mistake... i have installed the k2 final in other joomla installation an i see...now the profile page is in templates / profiles

tnks tnks tnks!

More
14 years 8 months ago #70290 by Miroslav Orinčák
I´m using the latest version of K2. I uploaded the files user.php, profile.php, register.php, but nothing changes.

Claudio Azevedo said:Heloo!
So, i found the template file named user.php in the template folder of k2, cheking this file i see there is the problem.
I just download the final and full version of k2 and replace this file, just make that, and if gou need, customize the file and or template css.

Miroslav Orinčák said:How did you displayed k2 settings in user profile page? Claudio Azevedo said:sorry, my mistake... i have installed the k2 final in other joomla installation an i see...now the profile page is in templates / profiles

tnks tnks tnks!

More
14 years 8 months ago #70291 by Miroslav Orinčák
SOLVED! My stupid mistake! I was logging with core login module!

Miroslav Orinčák said:I´m using the latest version of K2. I uploaded the files user.php, profile.php, register.php, but nothing changes.

Claudio Azevedo said:Heloo! So, i found the template file named user.php in the template folder of k2, cheking this file i see there is the problem.

Miroslav Orinčák said:How did you displayed k2 settings in user profile page? Claudio Azevedo said:sorry, my mistake... i have installed the k2 final in other joomla installation an i see...now the profile page is in templates / profiles tnks a lot, k2 is the most amazing component on the joomla universe...and it's free!

tnks tnks tnks!