Keyword

module output totally different

• scott bossi
  • scott bossi's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #71249 by scott bossi
module output totally different was created by scott bossi
Hi,

I'm using RTs Perihilion template, and K2's mod_content module. The output for the k2 module looks totally different than the rest of the template. Where can I change this? It's unusable the way it looks now...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #71250 by DAVID JANES
Replied by DAVID JANES on topic module output totally different
It appears that rocket theme template was not made with k2 styling in mind since its an older template. Their newer ones account for K2 content. As with any thing on the web you can change the K2 css to match the styles of the template. But i guess if you knew css you wouldnt use a template in the first place. The website I am building now I completely restructured the K2 content and styles to suit my own look. A little know how and a little patience and you can get k2 to look anyway you want.

• scott bossi
  • scott bossi's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #71251 by scott bossi
Replied by scott bossi on topic module output totally different
Thanks. I can figure out how to modify the template, but I don't see any doc that says how to do it. Do you now of any?

More
14 years 7 months ago #71252 by Bryan Smith
Replied by Bryan Smith on topic module output totally different
no docs yet,

use firebug for firefox instead.

this will tell you all the css operating on anything on your page, which css file and line number to edit. you can even change the css to test while looking at the page in FF without reload.

better than docs

fpccsvb said:Thanks. I can figure out how to modify the template, but I don't see any doc that says how to do it. Do you now of any?

More
14 years 7 months ago #71253 by DAVID JANES
Replied by DAVID JANES on topic module output totally different
If you have a mac I would recommend the program CSS Edit from Mac Rabbit. It has a function like firebug where you can edit CSS on the fly and overwrites in real time so you get immediate results. It makes editing css kind of fun. Otherwise, yes, firebug for firefox would be your best bet for finding out what classes are what.