Keyword

Installed Allvideo3- Tabs not working again

• Manny Santos
  • Manny Santos's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #71524 by Manny Santos
Installed Allvideo3- Tabs not working again was created by Manny Santos
I just installed the Allvideo3 to use with the latest K2 and now have the same issue which I had with SIG.
1. With the new dim setting on, I can't access the tabs in K2 item section. I disabled that feature in Allvideo and it worked fine. The same issue was with SIG Pro which I fixed by choosing a different display method in the plugin (slimbox-mootools)

2. Also, what ever changes were made in Allvideo3 created issues with the video from provider section.
It says to select a video provider but there is no drop-down menu to choose, just the field for entering the video ID-See attached screenshot.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #71525 by Absolute Textures
Replied by Absolute Textures on topic Installed Allvideo3- Tabs not working again
I get the same issue, except for disabling the dim setting does not fix it. I have to disable the allvideos plugin and then go remove the video on the item to be able to use the tabs with the allvideos plugin enabled.

• Manny Santos
  • Manny Santos's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #71526 by Manny Santos
Replied by Manny Santos on topic Installed Allvideo3- Tabs not working again
From another post about allvideo here, I found out that you need to go back to 2.54 until the next release of K2 to use 3.0. If you want to use it now, there is a temporary fix you can add. Search for that post and you will find it.