Keyword

k2 v2 stable & Allvideo3

• geoff butler
  • geoff butler's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 8 months ago #71537 by geoff butler
k2 v2 stable & Allvideo3 was created by geoff butler
I have just upgraded to k2 v2 stable without problems by carefully following the instructions included in the zip file and upgraded to allvideo3 by uninstalling v2 and installing v3.

Once I had done this I found the following problems.

1. When I enable the new k2 system plugin camp26's smoothgallery module will not display on any page. When I disable k2 system plugin smoothgallery works without problems but k2 page layouts do not display correctly.

2. After upgrading to allvideo3 tabs in add new item in k2 do not work while dim in allvideo3 is turned on in the plugins settings.

3.Allvideo3 now fails to use the widths set up in Item image options in the category settings unlike allvideo2 did, see attached image.

The follow problem is a issue found when working with allvideo2 and will likely affect allvideo3.

4. As you can not set height of images in Item image options in the category settings, allvideo v2 will display all videos with the same height no matter what size width setting the video falls under.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 8 months ago #71538 by FeSys
Replied by FeSys on topic k2 v2 stable & Allvideo3
I face the same problems with All Video V.3.0

More
14 years 7 months ago #71539 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic k2 v2 stable & Allvideo3
Hi. The latest version of K2 is not fully compatible with AllVideos 3. This will be fixed in the next release of K2. You are highly recommended to use the previous version of AllVideos with the current version of K2. However if you wish to use the Allvideos 3 with the current release of K2 you can accomplish that by editing the file administrator/components/com_k2/models/item.php and on lines 594 and 595 change the code from:

if (JFile::exists(JPATH_PLUGINS.DS.'content'.DS.'jw_allvideos'.DS.'jw_allvideos_sources.php')) {
require JPATH_PLUGINS.DS.'content'.DS.'jw_allvideos'.DS.'jw_allvideos_sources.php';

to:

if (JFile::exists(JPATH_PLUGINS.DS.'content'.DS.'jw_allvideos'.DS.'includes'.DS.'sources.php')) {
require JPATH_PLUGINS.DS.'content'.DS.'jw_allvideos'.DS.'includes'.DS.'sources.php';

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com
  • Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com's Avatar
More
14 years 7 months ago #71540 by Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com
Replied by Javier Martínez,Paradigmaweb.com on topic k2 v2 stable & Allvideo3
I have the same problem, and this doesn't solve the problem. I have to use the v2.5.4 and works fine, it shows the "Select video provider" box.

Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. The latest version of K2 is not fully compatible with AllVideos 3. This will be fixed in the next release of K2. You are highly recommended to use the previous version of AllVideos with the current version of K2. However if you wish to use the Allvideos 3 with the current release of K2 you can accomplish that by editing the file administrator/components/com_k2/models/item.php and on lines 594 and 595 change the code from:
if (JFile::exists(JPATH_PLUGINS.DS.'content'.DS.'jw_allvideos'.DS.'jw_allvideos_sources.php')) {
require JPATH_PLUGINS.DS.'content'.DS.'jw_allvideos'.DS.'jw_allvideos_sources.php';

to:

if (JFile::exists(JPATH_PLUGINS.DS.'content'.DS.'jw_allvideos'.DS.'includes'.DS.'sources.php')) {
require JPATH_PLUGINS.DS.'content'.DS.'jw_allvideos'.DS.'includes'.DS.'sources.php';

More
14 years 7 months ago #71541 by sApO_sUicIdA
Replied by sApO_sUicIdA on topic k2 v2 stable & Allvideo3
Lefteris Kavadas said:Hi. The latest version of K2 is not fully compatible with AllVideos 3. This will be fixed in the next release of K2. You are highly recommended to use the previous version of AllVideos with the current version of K2. However if you wish to use the Allvideos 3 with the current release of K2 you can accomplish that by editing the file administrator/components/com_k2/models/item.php and on lines 594 and 595 change the code from:

to:

If I do this, the tabs on teh backend in the item edit stop working!
Where can I download the previews version?

tkx in advance

• Mauricio González
More
14 years 3 months ago #71542 by Mauricio González
Replied by Mauricio González on topic k2 v2 stable & Allvideo3
Im still looking for a link to download previous versions and can't find it! aargh.

• Mauricio González
More
14 years 3 months ago #71543 by Mauricio González
Replied by Mauricio González on topic k2 v2 stable & Allvideo3
Found it!
TO DOWNLOAD PREVIOUS VERSIONS VISIT JOOMLAWORKS GOOGLECODE PAGE
There you should find a list of their works, where k2 version 2.0 and 2.1 are.
code.google.com/p/joomlaworks/

;D