Keyword

bug in joomla 1.5.14

• luismolina
  • luismolina's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #71841 by luismolina
bug in joomla 1.5.14 was created by luismolina
hi all, ive tested last version in last version of joomla 1.5.14 and there are some errors

- when trying to edit - insert in front end, the button for submit doesnt appear
- when logged and clicked on "My page" link : got this exception:
JUser::_load: Unable to load user with id: 1
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in I:\proyectosApache\jluis2\libraries\joomla\html\html\email.php on line 36

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #71842 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic bug in joomla 1.5.14
Hi. Can you please be more specific? Are you getting these errors when using K2 or when using com_content?

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)

• luismolina
  • luismolina's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #71843 by luismolina
Replied by luismolina on topic bug in joomla 1.5.14
hi Lefteris, i will try to explain...

first error, when editing an item in the frontend in the k2 edit form, the buttons to submit..., appears , but they are out of the view, it is not visible in the page, it seems that the visible doesnt fit all the page and there are things that are lost... (excuse my bad english), i upload an image to see that the buttons are not totally visible

second error, when i click in login module of k2 in frontend in the link "my page" it brokes, in the error appears next data:

E-mail:
( ! ) Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in I:\proyectosApache\jluis2\libraries\joomla\html\html\email.php on line 36
Attachments:

More
14 years 7 months ago #71844 by Lefteris
Replied by Lefteris on topic bug in joomla 1.5.14
Hi again. For the first problem try to increase your monitor resolution as K2 form requires space... Now regarding the second problem this is just a notice and you can turn it off by setting error reporting to "Normal" or "None" through Joomla! configuration. In any case this notice should not break your site.

luismolina said:hi Lefteris, i will try to explain...
first error, when editing an item in the frontend in the k2 edit form, the buttons to submit..., appears , but they are out of the view, it is not visible in the page, it seems that the visible doesnt fit all the page and there are things that are lost... (excuse my bad english), i upload an image to see that the buttons are not totally visible

second error, when i click in login module of k2 in frontend in the link "my page" it brokes, in the error appears next data:

E-mail:
( ! ) Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in I:\proyectosApache\jluis2\libraries\joomla\html\html\email.php on line 36

JoomlaWorks Support Team
---
Please search the forum before posting a new topic :)