Keyword

Content Module - K2

• Trina Snow
  • Trina Snow's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #71846 by Trina Snow
Content Module - K2 was created by Trina Snow
Hi I am having a few problems with the K2 Content Module. I would really like to show the latest 5 articles in a module. I have used Artisteer to build my site design and understand how to set the custom template, even though I am quite new to PHP.

I have no problems with making the module work it is just the styling that I an having great difficulty with.

My problem is the large gap between each item on the menu as shown at the below link:-
www.nargon.bolthost.co.nz/joomla/

When I try the module suffix, it doesnt matter what suffix I type in, it brings up the font I want and thats about it. I even experimented with different colours etc to see if I could set a custom setting but there was no change.

I altered the code as mentioned in a previous forum (I took out the gap on line 16 see:-
id; ?>" class="k2ItemsBlock">
This styled the K2 module the same as my other modules provided I typed something in the module class suffix - and it didnt matter what this was - for example paragraph showed the same as list and as K2content.. for which I had made a custom class in the css file.

I am using the latest version of K2 and Joomla.

I really would like to use this module but really really need to close the gap between each item shown. Can you please help

Thanks
Trina

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.