Keyword

Need help to compress blank area.

• Ichiro
  • Ichiro's Avatar Topic Author
More
14 years 7 months ago #72320 by Ichiro
Need help to compress blank area. was created by Ichiro
First of all got to give credit to the devolpers of this moduel, it got everyting i need from a advanced comment system and a easy way to organize the articles. But i've a problem that i wish you guys could help me whit.

Ok here is the deal:

I need in someway to compress the space between the articels so i can remove that blank area that mess up my layout. For more instructions details in what i mean please check this pic out:

Is this something that can be done be going into the script? I'm quite new to joomla but can handel some codes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #72321 by Erebrum
Replied by Erebrum on topic Need help to compress blank area.
Hi
it can be done to some point with css but probably best way is to change template and fit that are a to your needs

• Ichiro
More
14 years 7 months ago #72322 by Ichiro
Replied by Ichiro on topic Need help to compress blank area.
In which file can i start digging in to change to code for the layout of the articels?

Erebrum said:Hiit can be done to some point with css but probably best way is to change template and fit that are a to your needs

More
14 years 7 months ago #72323 by 2ninerniner2
Replied by 2ninerniner2 on topic Need help to compress blank area.
Bonjour,

The K2 CSS is in components/com_k2/css/style.css

One of the easiest ways to find and test any changes is by using the Firebug plugin for the Firefox browser :) One can make temporary changes right on the page and see the effects immediately :) I don't know what I would do without it :)

Cheers!
Lyle

• Ichiro
More
14 years 7 months ago #72324 by Ichiro
Replied by Ichiro on topic Need help to compress blank area.
Lyle Chamney said:Bonjour,The K2 CSS is in components/com_k2/css/style.cssOne of the easiest ways to find and test any changes is by using the Firebug plugin for the Firefox browser :) One can make temporary changes right on the page and see the effects immediately :) I don't know what I would do without it :)Cheers!Lyle

I think i found the place to edit:
www.n0.se/v/7a880_untitl123ed-1.jpg

Can someone help me point out what i should focus on, should really be appreciated so i finally can stop busting my brian on this on :)